MASTERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
ABOUT MBA: The MBA program prepares a student for a career in diverse sectors of the industry domestically and globally. The MBA program facilitates learning in theory and practice of different functional areas of management and equips the students with an integrated approach to various functions of management. However, the demand for managerial skills is not limited to the industry. Managerial talent is much sought by the Government Sector, NGOs, non-corporate sector as well. Students also expect to become entrepreneurs. Their aspirations also require a broad based learning encompassing the end to end processes involved in developing entrepreneurial skills. Institutes, Faculty and Students need to move away from the excessive focus on industry and look at needs and demands of broader sections of the society also.
Nishitha Degree College was established MBA Course in the Year 2008 with intake of 60 Affiliated to Osmania University. Later in the year 2011 onwards college is affiliated to Telangana University as per Govt. of Telangana. In the Year 2020 college increases the intake from 60 to 180.
Nishitha Degree College provides MBA with Three Specializes in the College. They are Finance, Human Resource and Marketing
The M.B.A. program will be a full-time two years Master's Degree Course of Business Administration.
The selection would be done as per the guidelines by the Admission Regulating Authority, State Government of Telangana time to time.
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION:
The medium of instruction is only in English. The course material is also in English.
Passed Bachelor Degree of minimum 3 years duration.
Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
MCA PROGRAMME OUTCOMES
- Generic and Domain Knowledge - Ability to articulate, illustrate, analyse, synthesize and apply the knowledge of principles and frameworks of management and allied domains to the solutions of real-world complex business issues
- Problem Solving & Innovation - Ability to Identify, formulate and provide innovative solution frameworks to real world complex business and social problems by systematically applying modern quantitative and qualitative problem solving tools and techniques.
- Critical Thinking - Ability to conduct investigation of multidimensional business problems using research based knowledge and research methods to arrive at data driven decisions
- Effective Communication - Ability to effectively communicate in cross-cultural settings, in technology mediated environments, especially in the business context and with society at large
- Leadership and Team Work - Ability to collaborate in an organizational context and across organizational boundaries and lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals and optimize outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Global Orientation and Cross-Cultural Appreciation: Ability to approach any relevant business issues from a global perspective and exhibit an appreciation of Cross Cultural aspects of business and management.
- Entrepreneurship - Ability to identify entrepreneurial opportunities and leverage managerial & leadership skills for founding, leading & managing startups as well as professionalizing and growing family businesses.
- Environment and Sustainability - Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and need for sustainable development and assess the impact of managerial decisions and business priorities on the societal, economic and environmental aspects,
- Social Responsiveness and Ethics - Ability to exhibit a broad appreciation of the ethical and value underpinnings of managerial choices in a political, cross-cultural, globalize, digitized, socio-economic environment and distinguish between ethical and unethical behaviours & act with integrity.
- Lifelong Learning – Ability to operate independently in new environment, acquire new knowledge and skills and assimilate them into the internalized knowledge and skills.